MiniCOTM Sensor Carbon Monoxide, AirTest

Sensor Carbon Monoxide

New product

MiniCOTM Sensor Carbon Monoxide Measurement In The Palm Of Your Hand…

More details

CAD$220.00

Add to wishlist

More info

Carbon monoxide (CO) is a toxic by-product of common combustion sources that are all around us including vehicles, machinery and many appliances including furnaces, water heaters and fireplaces. In many cases the symptoms of CO exposure are very similar to the flu or colds and include headaches, sore muscles, fatigue and difficulty concentrating. The MiniCOTM offers an easy and inexpensive method of monitoring for this health threatening gas wherever you may work, live or travel.

Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write a review

MiniCOTM  Sensor Carbon Monoxide, AirTest

MiniCOTM Sensor Carbon Monoxide, AirTest

MiniCOTM Sensor Carbon Monoxide Measurement In The Palm Of Your Hand…