IRIS-PS-08 Galvanized Positive S
The IRIS damper is a simple solution exact measurement, balance and control of airflow. It is ideal for supply and exhaust tracking control and any space requiring accurate airflow regulation.. Applications for the IRIS damper include office buildings, pharmaceuticals, clean room environments and laboratories. Its unique design allows for airflow to be measured and controlled at a single station ,thus saving time and money in commissioning. Those applications requiring air balance on a regular basis.
IRIS-M-PS POSITIVE SEAL DAMPER
• Simple to calibrate min and max settings
• Positive seal with 100% shut-off capability
• Automatic measurement and control of airflow
• Finger tip control with adjustable set-points
• Interlocking galvanized steel plate construction
• Capacities: 15 cfm to 4,000 cfm
No customer reviews for the moment.