The IRIS damper is a simple solution exact measurement, balance and control of airflow. It is ideal for supply and exhaust tracking control and any space requiring accurate airflow regulation. Applications for the IRIS damper include office buildings, pharmaceuticals, clean room environments and laboratories. Its unique design allows for airflow to be measured and controlled at a single station ,thus saving time and money in commissioning. Those applications requiring air balance on a regular basis.
IRIS-M MOTORIZED DAMPER
• Retracts fully for duct cleaning
• Finger tip control with adjustable set-points
• Interlocking galvanized steel plate construction
• Automatic measurement and control of airflow
• Accepts 0-10 VDC, 2-10 VOC or 4-20 mA signal
• Capacities: 15 cfm to 4,000 cfm
No customer reviews for the moment.