Sensor Carbon Monoxide
MiniCOTM Sensor Carbon Monoxide Measurement In The Palm Of Your Hand…
Ce produit n'est plus en stock
Date de disponibilité:
Carbon monoxide (CO) is a toxic by-product of common combustion sources that are all around us including vehicles, machinery and many appliances including furnaces, water heaters and fireplaces. In many cases the symptoms of CO exposure are very similar to the flu or colds and include headaches, sore muscles, fatigue and difficulty concentrating. The MiniCOTM offers an easy and inexpensive method of monitoring for this health threatening gas wherever you may work, live or travel.
Aucun avis n'a été publié pour le moment.